Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Meeting Another Magician

My favourite decks, the Ghost deck, Black tiger deck and The Viper Talliho deck
Made to put people to silence



There is another magician in the company Im working in my company. He was so excited when he found out that I can do card tricks as well.. hahahaha
He is pretty excited... always coming to my office to talk about certain tricks... and well .. he wants to start a magic class lessons...

Im not really interested in giving classes and such.. hahahah.. oh well...

2 comments:

Eunice Lo said...

Hey tim, check out this... www.eunice517.blogspot.com

I am a fan of blogger.com already now. It has so much things to play with! Add me ok?

Anonymous said...

furufurufurufurufurufurufurufuru

k bye.

lol. no la. tricks.. a girl.. lol. :D!