Friday, June 22, 2007

Just went to Kuantan and Kedah for Business trip


Its been a long time since i posted anything. Wonder how long has it been... my blogs seems to have stains and dust all around. :) but well.. i have been traveling lots so this is the first week in this month that i stayed back in kerteh.

went to KL first, at the CURVE in Damansara (i think). Guessed who i met? An old friend who was walking around. Because of his big head.. he tends to have lost his way here and there. So we took a picture together before I left



I went to Kuantan for a forum after that, but i did go to the Natural Batik centre and painted my own batik cloth. Cost me RM 8 for the stuff... Stayed in Hyatt Kuantan Resort for 3 days

After that it was packing my bags and off again to Kedah. Went to Penang airport and took a cab to Sungai Petani. The hotel i stayed is Park Avenue


Sungai Petani is a very peaceful place. With lots of shops and a few shopping mall.. even a cinema.. much more than what Terengganu can offer

Thats a picture of Gugan, Grace, Sylvia and me eating at a vegetarian shop. Gugan (indian guy) is vegetarian. But the shop owner claims that they have the most Spicy chili Mee in Malaysia. I'm not fond of chili ... so i ate something else. Gugan stood up to the challenge to eat "the most spicy mee in Malaysia"


And there is Gugan eating the spicy chili while Sylvia looks on.....




















stayed in Kedah for another 2 days and pack my bags once again and off to Alor Setar airport (Capital of Kedah)... such a big airport but not much people around. And here I am back in terengganu =)

No comments: