Sunday, February 25, 2007

Helping out fellow christian brothers

Amazing... when I was at the airport, going back to terengganu. And I prayed to God, I want christian friends. To fellowship with me... to build each other.... to talk about christian stuffs.... and not to feel alone in this place. So dry in the spirit.

Something happened this morning
I met 2 interns who were working for my company for 3 months. and they were looking for a place to stay. I gladly offered my house for them to stay. My house got an empty room and they desperately needed for a place to stay.
To my supprise, they asked me for a church to go to. I was so encouraged.... I was supprise that they both were actually christians.

God puts people at the right place and at the right time. I needed friends ... CHRISTIAN FRIENDS. and both of them needed a house and I gladly helped them out. How amazing can put people to meet each other. Both of them are gonna be my housemate for 3 months starting tomorrow.
:)

No comments: