Monday, February 26, 2007

Working for an extra 3 days leave

Its strange... God is giving me what i want. But I have to work hard. I thought coming back from Chinese New Year would be really slow moving in the office.

I came back, to my supprise my boss wants me to do another animation for her. They past 4 months, I have been doing 2 montage already and its being recycled for events. Was nice when you see the credits and your name appears that you are the designer and the author of the animation.

This event seems really important. That my boss was really hoping that I would step up to the challenge. And all other work was taken from me and distributed to collegues to do. So that I could concentrate on producing the animation.

I negotiated with my boss for working on the weekends and I am given 3 days replacement leave. Now I would have more leaves to come back Sabah or travel around. But im hoping to use the leave to come back Sabah or spend time with ____________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! You updated! lol..
:) hi.