Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On going to gym and about local Magician Street magic (FUIYOH MAGIC)

I have started going to gym again. Now I have completed 2 weeks of continues intensive workout. And I lost 3 Kg over the past 2 weeks. Im the type of person who do my best when i start things. The problem is... it is because of LAZYNESS that sometimes i dont even want to start again.

I need 21 days to make whatever im doing a habbit. Now it is day 14. another week to go to make this training a habbit. Exercise its good.... releases certain enzime in the body ot make one feel happier. Dont have those bad mood anymore.

Guys... stay away from COKE!!! that the source of my weight gain. Crap... I drink lots of coke.. although I dont eat much... What to do... PURE SUGAR... I still do miss the stuff.. its like an addiction.. but now trying to stay away from those nasty fellas...

Been 6 months here already. The first few months was like hell. Bad things happened to my life. Was at point I wished I was dead. Really dead... Now just going work hard and play hard.


Here is the Photo when I was here during the first month. and Comparing with photo I just took today.... Sucks la.. I only got webcam.. dont have a proper camera with me...












First month upon arrival

Picture just taken yesterday





Still love to do card tricks... Need to find time to improve... Malaysia is having a magic show called FUIYOH MAGIC!!. I heard from friends (magic fans) that they have malaysians (local magician) going around Kl and perform magic tricks.

I think I should join and do one episode... Im quite confident with my card manipulation skills. Wonder how to apply....






My current favourite songs:

Hinder- Lips of an Angel

Chris Droughty- It's Not Over (thanks Angkhian for sending me the songs. Love it... really meaningful song

Nickleback- If everyone cared

No comments: