Monday, March 19, 2007

Was jogging to the gym...


Was jogging to the gym the past few weeks. Mind you, when you are in terengganu,
YOU GOT NOTHING TO DO. So... mind as well keep fit la.. do some exercise and invest in sports and health la.

I normally jog to the gym. Which is about 2 km from where I stay. When I reach there, I either do some physical workouts or jog another 20 minutes on the track machine. After that, would walk back the same 2 km to my house.
Upon reaching home is a nice warm shower to freshen up

But today was different. While I was jogging.. I met a person whose car broke down by the roadside. He needed to borrow a phone to contact his friend for help. I lend him my phone and we tried fixing the car.

Not being a machanic... there isnt much really I could help but wait for his friend. So... to make the long story short. Friend came... fixed car... I went off... Though I wasted about 1 hour just accompanying the guy at the roadside

But it is still a great feeling to be able to help others. It feels great to be alive. You feel as though life has more meaning


Still love to do magic tricks.. still improving card manipulation skills. Doing a double fan as shown on the right hand side.




No comments: